What we're reading this week:
- Getting out in the sun and hanging with friends are two ways to curb those sugar cravings!
- We (particularly Vitamix-newbie Meg) are pretty excited about this list of healthful green smoothies.
- As we stare down the barrel of turning 40 in a few years, this list of life lessons is worth reading. Caitlin will be working especially hard on #4.
- While we both work more than we'd like to, at least our jobs don't consider 36 hours a sufficient amount of weekly time off.
- We're not entirely sure how the Washington Post knows about the spaghetti squash that has been on Caitlin's counter for three weeks.
- This is a couple of weeks old, but so perfect: slow-cooker recipes for those of us who are away from the house for more than a few hours a day.
- Apparently, when it comes to women in leadership roles, "ambition" still starts with a "B."
- It's probably safe to assume you've all seen this bit of inspiration by now, but in case you haven't: Girls.